This week's work: SN The Cold Facts - Do Back of Issue, "Quiz Whiz", and "Supporting Claims" worksheet
Assigned: March 2
Due: March 9
Link to Checklist and Workpages:
Click these documents for helpful hints:
- Scholastic News - Letter to Parents - How to help your child do the work successfully each week
- How to Access SN Online - Digital issue, will read aloud to you, has related videos, vocabulary, games (This service is temporarily disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
- How to do JUNO Check-up for SN and QW - A formative assessment tool to help you succeed
- How to do Replacement and Extra Credit SNs
- Online Edition - Click here to link the online edition and use the code below to login as a student
Student Login Code: (This service is temporarily disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Do your Scholastic News reading at home, even if you forgot the issue at school! If the issue you see on the screen is already next week's issue, use the "Recent Issues" on the screen to find the issue we are currently working on. Call Ms. Dill at home if you need help with this.
If you don't see the issue for this week, click on Classroom Magazine and choose 5/6. By opening the digital issue, you can have the computer read aloud to you, also.